EVARA Group is recruiting a communication specialist for its subsidiary company NAHJ Arabia for communication consultation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications Specialist for our subsidiary company – NAHJ Arabia.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Coordinate and handle different media projects with key clients in Saudi Arabia
- Participate in event management efforts lead by the company
- Handle day-to-day media operations
- Manage internal communications
- Draft media content
- Foster relationships with advocates and key persons
Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communications specialist. Experience in corporate communications and project management are important qualities too. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude are a must to join NAHJ’s team.
- Proven experience as communications specialist
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skill
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A portfolio of work available for review.
- Self-driven to learn and execute
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English and Arabic is a must.
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Business Consultancy Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Residence Location
- Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Min: 23 Max: 30
Communication And Media Studies