Monitoring and Evaluation / Collaboration Learning and Adaptation (MEL/CLA) Manager (1 post) – location Amman
Under the supervision of the Chief of Party, the MEL/CLA Manager provides monitoring, oversight, and accountability of activity interventions in adherence with relevant USAID policies and procedures; oversees collection and analysis of indicator data and develops Scope of Work (SOW) for and supervises local survey firms and enumerators to collect data for indicator baselines and a mid-term evaluation; supports WEC CLA activities, including organization and facilitation of learning events to inform activity planning and adjustments; Implements MEL systems, assures adherence to relevant USAID policies and procedures, and provides monitoring, oversight, and accountability of program activities; Uses a Learning Plan to inform activity implementation; Assists with the generation of reports and conducts data quality assessments; Provides mentoring and training assistance to activity staff to build local MEL capacity; Contributes to reports including quarterly and annual reports; Supervises the M&E Specialist and ensures timely and high quality production of required communication products including Success Stories, knowledge products, and updates on social media and other platforms; Collaborates with the Grants Manager to enable data collection by and capacity building of the project grantees.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Master’s degree preferred); Ten years of relevant experience; Demonstrated experience managing monitoring and evaluation activities for donor funded projects or other US Government agencies, with preference to water/WASH and health sector experience; Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; Strong writing and oral presentation skills in English.
- Must be computer literate (in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team. Must also be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Professional fluency in English is required for verbal and written communication.
- Please note: Only Jordanian citizens are eligible for this position.
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls will be accepted about these positions. Deadline for submission of applications is January 31, 2023.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Water & Waste Water Treatment; Safety & Environment
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Community Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma