1. Configure and Install Network Hardware and Software
2. Monitor Network Performance
3. Create and Implement Network Security Measures
4. Network Maintenance Tasks
5. Provide Network Status Reports
1. Implementation and support of new LAN/WAN Technologies
2. Maintaining Firewall Health and Availability Monitoring
3. Maintaining Network Infrastructure in line with Company Standards.
4. Daily Monitoring of Network Traffic and block malicious websites through Firewall IPS
5. Configuring firewall rules, Access Policies web filtering, Application Filtering and QoS.
6. Configuring access lists, NAT policies and Policy maps
7. Configuring and maintain Routing Protocols IGP (Static routing, RIP, RIPv2, BGP) and their Specific attributes.
8. Secures network by developing network access rules and methodologies, monitoring, control, and evaluation.
9. Bandwidth management up to 60 Mbps of traffic using load balancer
10. Configuration for Redundancy Protocol such as IP SLA, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP and VSS.
11. Administering and Configuring Switch Features like VTP, VLAN, STP, RSTP, L3Switching and Inter-Vlan Routing.
12. Administration a loop free switched network using STP,MSTP and RSTP protocols in LAN/WAN Networks
13. Administration of Firewall for Site-to-Site VPN, Configuring end users VPN such as Remote Access VPN, IPSEC, SSLVPN, L2TP and PPTP.
14. VPN gateways, building encrypted tunnels to end users with VPN clients or third parties via dedicated IPsec site-to-site tunnels
15. Administration and maintained Cisco Switches (9300, 4948,3560,3750,2950)
16. Administration and maintained Cisco Routers(1900,1800) using Routing Protocols (RIP,OSPF,BGP)
17. Load Balancer Installation and Configuration
18. Distribute network and application traffic across a cluster of servers using Load balancer
19. Configuring load balancer using various methods like the least Connection method, Round robin method, least bandwidth method etc.
20. Active/Passive and Virtual IP configuration, SSL certificate configuration
1. Administration Load Balancer, Access control, Logs monitoring.
2. Installation and configuration Web Application Firewall (WAF)
3. Adding services, Filtering the web requests and enabling Layer 7 filtering
4. Administration WAF, access control, Reports configuration and monitoring the logs
5. Application load balancing and content routing
6. ISP load balancing using with SD WAN / load balancer appliance
7. Enable all LAN users to share broadband Internet connections and provide advanced features to enhance Internet access
8. Inbound and outbound NAT mapping
9. Bandwidth bonding and failover among selected WAN connections
10. Outbound (LAN to WAN) firewall rules
11. DNS failover over the multiple ISPs
12. Daily Monitoring of Resource Pool, Alerts & Alarms.
13. Configuring and troubleshooting HA and DRs for failover and Load Balancing
14. Vulnerability Testing
1.Daily Checking in Firewall of unwanted Websites and blocked if suspicious through IPS
2. Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
3. Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with Infrastructure Manager on network optimization.
4. Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
5. Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required
6. Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures
7. Network topologies and infrastructure as needed to support maximum system availability and up-time.
8. Analyze incident recovery for complex and critical platform related issues