Alpha SFO is seeking a skilled, highly motivated professional to join the team as an Officer Manager / Executive Assistant.
About the Position:
The office manager / executive assistant will be the focal point for the office administration. It is an essential role that provides the support needed for the entire operation. Strong time management, organisational skills, and the ability to handle confidential information are requirements for this role.
The role holder will work closely with the team to provide administrative help and facilitate a range of day-to-day functions, such as composing and editing emails, preparing meeting agendas, and other communications.
There will be a strong requirement for administrative support on various tasks. Including
- Maintaining an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Attend meetings and take notes
- Handling travel, reservation, and meeting requests
- Basic HR Functions, including PTO management
- Assist on Ad hoc projects
Required Qualifications are:
- Minimum 5 years in similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Advanced Outlook, calendar management and Office application skills
Compensation and Benefits Information:
6,000 AED to 10,000 AED Full Package Salary
30 Calendar Day Leave
About Alpha SFO:
Alpha SFO is a family-led, single-family office assisting in management of wealth & investments and supporting the families personal and philanthropic interstress.
Alpha SFO ’s core values are transparency, integrity, and care.
We are a small, outcome-oriented team who are strongly committed to the family’s values, highly motivated to achieve success, and prioritize autonomy.
Skills and attributes that will support your success
The role requires a high level of individualism, prioritizing, and the ability to concentrate on many tasks at once.
- Result Oriented
- High Diligence in execution of tasks
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Personal integrity and ability to uphold highest level of discretion and confidentiality
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Business Support Services; Administration Support Services
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $7,000 – $8,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates