Job Posting 1:
A leading company specializing in high-quality cosmetics and personal care products, and has a vision to expand worldwide, invites applicants for the following position: Online Sales (E-commerce) Senior Officer responsible for the online sales of the brands.
Duties and Responsibilities
- handling setup online selling channels, management and expanding of online sales in a targeted scope applying the following models (B2B, B2C B2G) on targeted online platforms and arranging with other team members to overcome any relevant limitations.
- generating sales via online channels.
- Managing all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting.
- Co-working with sales and marketing on online selling channels development.
- Promoting products and setting up online stores through digital platforms such as Alibaba and Amazon with the goal of generating sales online.
- Developing and implementing ecommerce strategy to improve performance.
- Working with the marketing team to improve quality and traffic acquisition.
- Researching markets to discover new trends and technologies to improve sales performance.
- Analyzing various data and deliver data driven strategies to maximize performance and achieve KPIs.
- Developing content calendar and overseeing online shops uploads and enhance content development.
- Reporting on performance.
- Building sales channels online directly or with partners/ distributors.
- Monitoring Inventory and orders fulfillment processes.
- Focusing on content optimization to enhance products listing within online marketplace.
- Working on achieving online sales target,
- Working with management on online sales market expansion strategy and activation.
- Have a bachelors’ Degree in IT or Business.
- 4-7 years’ Experience in a similar role in a brick-and-mortar company.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Advance’s literacy of computer, internet, and digital media.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within defined deadlines
- Adapting to teamwork
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong command of Arabic and English languages, German is a plus.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies