Operation Manager – Riyadh
Responsible for supervising and coordinating the planning, oversight, evaluation and operational needs of the event / project
- Directs and oversees all operations
- Coordinate and implement all operations within an event/ project.
- Engaging with key stakeholders to define key event/ project scopes and requirements
- Deliver event / project, within budget
- Direct and manage the activities of all relevant staff, contractors and suppliers as required to successfully execute all aspects of the event/ project.
- Develop client relationships
- Communicate with suppliers.
- Maintain standards and effectively enforce policies and procedures
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Human Resources Outsourcing
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma