The Bus Operations Director oversees all operational aspects of the Bus Public Transportation System which includes developing the bus operations strategy, directing the bus operations, and driving change to ensure continuous improvement and optimization to meet operational and user experience objectives and target Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
Bus operations are mission-critical. The Operations Director must incorporate and deploy necessary strategies to account for continuous high influx of users as well as extreme seasonal spikes.
The Bus Operations Director is responsible for directing and driving performance of the bus operations, including to:
- Develop and drive operational strategies to achieve desired performance and KPI’s.
- Oversee all aspects / operations of Bus operations and activities.
- Ensure safe operation of all activities.
- Achieve exceptional passenger experience of all Bus lines.
- Achieve the highest levels of availability and reliable functioning of the bus fleet, bus lines and associated equipment, assets & facilities.
- Develop and monitor adequate metrics and KPI’s to measure operational performance.
- Drive maximum efficiency of Bus operations.
- Drive organizational optimization and effectiveness.
- Drive training & certification programs for Bus staff.
- Ensure the required level of technical support to deliver world-class Public Transportation system performance.
- Evaluate and benchmark current operations to drive improvement strategies.
- Drive adoption and deployment of next generation Public Transport technologies to support improvement of operational activities and user satisfaction.
- Drive a continuous improvement and operational excellence culture across all levels of the Bus organization towards customer satisfaction and services delivery.
- Job Location
- Mecca, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Motor Vehicle Passenger Transport
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma