Operations Coordinator /Specialist
Looking for a practical, hands-on role that gives you the opportunity to scale a brand in a new market?
Helpling is the leading online platform to book cleaning & household services. Via our App/website customers can easily book home cleaners within 60 seconds.
Helpling is a Rocket Internet backed venture, currently active in more than 200 cities in eleven countries around the globe, where we serve millions of customers.
Launched in 2015 in Dubai, and we are looking for a passionate and capable Operations Coordinator / specialist to oversee our business operations in the UAE.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Assign customers’ orders to partners and cleaners according to our prioritization criteria
- Effectively manage and improve daily operations to reach company goals by setting up new processes and revamping current ones
- Update daily trackers
- Work closely with partners to coordinate all bookings and ensure they are assigned to highly rated cleaners
- Handle customer complaints with partners
- Manage partners’ cleaners schedule and quality
- Provide training to partners
- Work with vendors to manage daily cash flows
- Daily KPI reporting
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- 2-3 years of working experience, work experience in a similar role within a start-up would be a plus
- Degree qualified
- An entrepreneurial spirit – passionate about the start-up scene and ready to roll up your sleeves to build the next success story!
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Fluency in English must
In return, we offer you
- A challenging, fast-paced and collaborative environment
- The chance to make this role your own and develop your skills to bring out the successful entrepreneur within!
Join us to build the next success story of the Middle East!
Location: Dubai, U.A.E.
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Internet & E-commerce
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,000 – $1,500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- All GCC Countries; All Western European Countries
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma