The Payroll Supervisor B will oversee and supervise the organizations payroll functions, ensuring that pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Oversees procedures and processes and manages inquiries and requests related to preparation and distribution of payroll.
- Processes payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Maintains or oversees the maintenance of employee records.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll software, systems, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with payroll software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- Four years of experience in payroll processing required with two years in a supervisory or management role preferred.
- Job Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma