A multinational pharmaceutical company is actively looking for the ideal candidate to fill the position of an Personal Assistant based in Dubai, UAE.
Salary is up to 9000 AED/month + benefits (Insurance, ticket, etc.)
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Proactively providing administrative support to the management team, assisting with reports, presentations and documentation.
- Representing the GM to third parties internally and externally i.e. booking meetings, dealing with certain queries.
- Managing and organizing trips, meetings, conferences (invoices, booking, tickets, SAP PR/POs, etc.).
- Support with logistics and calendar management.
- Managing all office administration duties like screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and overseeing organization of internal company functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidate based in United Arab Emirates only.
- At least 2-3 years experience as a Personal Assistant to Senior Management.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal. organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented, proactive and self-driven.
- High proficiency with the commonly used computer software and applications.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $2,000 – $3,000
- Number of Vacancies