A Product Specialist job is to promote and sell Kepler products range in the clinics, hospitals, and pharmacies. Candidate must work closely to generate prescription for the intended products in his/her area and generate sales from requested pharmacies. Customers can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists. The Product Specialist will communicate with KOL and increase product awareness, answer queries, generate revenues, and provide advice and introduce new products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Arrange daily visits with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular visits.
- Plan work schedules, weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the field sales manager.
- Make presentations to doctors, practice staff, pharmacists and nurses, covering all required specialties.
- Identifying and establishing new business.
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals.
- Maintaining detailed records and filling the required reports and documentation.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with her/his colleagues, medical staff, and customers.
- Reach, and exceed, annual sales targets.
- Win new customers, as well as developing long-term relationships with existing ones
- Analyze sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated.
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
Qualifications necessary for the Product Specialist role:
· Ideally a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
· Two to Four years’ experience in the specific country.
· Strong communication & negotiation skills.
· Show high level of ownership and responsibility.
· Welling to work under pressure, and in a competitive environment.
· Able to do proper planning, implementing time & territory management.
· Satisfactory computer skills.
· Presentable with good English language.
· Valid driving License.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Residence Location