Plant Process Engineer – Gasifier
Job Description and Qualifications
The Jazan IGCC is the world’s largest IGCC (Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle Power Plant) facility processing up to 100,000BPD of vacuum residue to generate 2100 MMSCFD syngas.
Further processing units include Acid Gas Removal, Soot Ash Recovery, Sulphur Recovery and Hydrogen Purification.
The 4 GW Combined Cycle Power Generation Plant consists of Syngas/ULSD fired Gas Turbines, HRSGs, and Steam Turbines.
Extensive Utilities including Water treatment, waste water treatment and instrument air.
The facility is located in the Jazan Economic City, in the province of Jazan, KSA.
- Provide plant process engineering technical support to maintain safe, reliable and efficient operation for the Jazan IGCC Gasification units.
- Monitor plan performance to identify performance gap and issues. Troubleshoot problems and develop solutions to resolve plant operating issues.
- Provide process safety support, including technical and safety reviews for MOC’s, Hazard Reviews, and RCA’s.
- Support development and execution of plant modification including process calculations, process specifications and P&ID mark-up.
- Maintain the register of Chemicals/Catalysts required for the Unit;
- Understanding Gasification process chemistry, sampling systems and Lab results reading & interpretation;
- Establish and maintain compliance with all company and local regulations.
- Job Location
- Jizan, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Chemical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies