Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
Knowledge and/or Experience:
- 10 years’ experience as a Commissioning Engineer with a broad knowledge of commissioning planning and execution experience, for LNG liquefaction facilities.
- Expertise in systemization, completions database, development of pre-comm/comm procedures
- Experienced pre-commissioning/commissioning large compressors, electrical and instrument rooms, pumps, piping systems
- Strong leadership skills, experience leading multi-displine teams
- Experience with Smart Completions database use and set-up desirable
Technical and Business Skills:
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Strong organisational, planning and coordination skills.
- Strong technical, prioritisation and management skills.
- Good communication, influencing and interface skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, etc.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10