– Plan the assembly and service orders in coordination with the Assembly
and Service manager.
– Prepare the assembly orders, prioritize urgent orders.
– Book the required parts from the stock, and place order for parts
– Allocate the orders to corresponding assembly engineers and follow
up on completion time.
– Prepare production and performance reports.
– Propose new tools and/or software developments to optimize the
– Stay up to date with energy regulations in our territory and ensure
that our products have the corresponding certifications for import/
– Search for local or regional supplier for sourcing material.
– Manage basic IT tasks, SQL Queries, VBA and VB.Net basic development.
– Very organized, quality and process oriented character.
– Fast learner with a creative and innovative mind.
– Experienced mechanical or software engineer with B.E. degree.
– Minimum 1 year experience in an assembly or production environment.
– Fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic.
– German proficiency is a plus.
– Capable of working alone and within a team.
– SAP Knowledge is a plus.
– MRP Knowledge is a plus.
– Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as MS
Out-look, MS Access, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
– Wizard in MS Excel.
– Basic Knowledge of SQL, VBA and VB.NET.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production; IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies