Manager, Contract administration
The purpose of the role
To ensure contract execution (placing prod. orders, scheduling deliveries, issuing commercial documents, customers’ exposure control, payment receipts) and service customers.
1. Managing supply chain under the contract by coordinating planning and execution with subdivisions of the Company, establishing and monitoring delivery performance;
2. Scheduling deliveries in cooperation with Shippers and Producers;
3. Filling in the Company’s database with all the data required by business process;
4. Calculation of the metal price and invoicing of the buyers. Control of incoming/outgoing payments. Control of buyer’s exposure;
5. Arranging documentation flow as required by the contract (releases, warehouse receipts, Bs/L, insurance certificates, others);
6. Maintain good relationships with customers and initiate activities to improve customer satisfaction.
Desired skills and experience
1. Bachelor Degree in Economy, Commerce;
2. Proficient in English and Chinese.
3. Qualities: Proactive team player with excellent communication, organization and planning skills, attention to details, ability to work efficiently under pressure in team and independently
4. Work experience: minimum 1 year of relevant work experience preferably in commodity trading, sales administration and planning or logistics.
5. Knowledge and skills: solid knowledge of international trade techniques, INCOTERMS 2020, payment terms; basics of financing and payment instruments (L/C, trade finance). Good command of general MS Office application suite.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Trading & Commodity Trading
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies