· Reviewing the Customer Project Contractual, Technical, product Specification, and Standard requirements.
· Project Management from Initiation, Planning, Execution and Control for the Project Success.
· Processess include project integration, Scope, duration, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communication, Procurement Management process throughout the project life cycle.
· Estimation and Planning of Manpower and Materials for entire Project.
· Project scheduling and Progress Reporting.
· Progress Billing and Contract Claim Management, Customer Meetings.
· Reporting to the Engineering Division Manager and or Project Director on daily basis.
· Review of Work Breakdown Structure, Bar chart Schedule, S-Curve, Manpower Histograms and Resource Allocation.
· Guiding Lead Project Engineer and Lead System Engineer on technical and other Project related issues.
· Review of Project Purchase Order Requests.
· Coordination with vendors and subcontractors for technical and other issues for meeting the delivery schedule.
· Preparation and review of Project Monthly Progress Report.
· Attending the Customer Project Progress review meeting.
· Project Progress Monitoring & Reporting. Project Costing and Co-ordination.
· Preparation of Project Budget and Cost Control System. Arrangement of Resources.
· Coordination with Customer Project Manager/Engineers for Commercial and technical issues.
· Review and approval of Scope of Work deviations.
· Prioritization of Project team activities based on customer and Management requirements.
· Compilation and submission of Change Orders / Waivers / Concessions.
· Preparation of Project Summary, Risk Register and updating on regular basis.
· Management of resources as per the project schedule and milestones.