Job Title: Area Specialist for Downtown, Dubai Marina, JLT, Mira, Townsquare, Arabian Ranches and other communities
Department: Community Sales Manager
Reports To: Manager
Why Think Properties?
Think Properties is a well-established real estate firm that specializes in residential, commercial sales and rental of properties in UAE, focusing mainly on emirates Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
You will get an opportunity to work with highly qualified and experienced RERA certified Sales & Leasing executive. The management of Think Properties has over 15 years of experience in Dubai Real Estate market and therefore supports the team with a deep working knowledge and understanding of how the market has evolved from the launch of freehold, through its peak and the trough and now with somewhat more mature market. The team has been also awarded with as Best Boutique Real Estate Company 2020 – 2021 by Arabian International Properties Award & Best Marketing Real Estate Company 2020 – 2021 by Arabian International Properties Award.
- Finds and reaches out to new prospects
- Understand clients’ criteria and find living spaces that fit their criteria
- Negotiate living space rent and close deal with client
- Keep up to date with market trends and best practices
- Continually networking and identifying business opportunities, including attending real estate exhibitions and keeping updated with latest local and national property market information and laws
- Build excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues alike
- Presenting to potential clients and conduct viewings
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Identify creative & innovative marketing initiatives to generate new business, with the marketing team
- Full understanding of relevant legislation and procedures in the local
- Assisting clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions.
- Finding clients in need through cold calling, provided leads, advertising, and business presentations.
- Premium accounts with Property Finder, Dubizzle, Bayut and Houza. Lead generation is our focal point.
- Business-minded individuals who are looking for the right platform to grow
- Hard-working enthusiasts looking to build a career in the Real estate industry
- Knowledge of sales techniques with at least one year in a sales role preferably within the UAE
- Strong negotiation skills – experience in offering expert customer service
- Ability to work independently with great dedication
- Strong communication skills – written and spoken English is a must, Russian, Arabic, French is a plus and added advantage
- Must be presentable, have a professional attitude and like to work as part of a large team
- Valid UAE driver’s license
- Well organized and detail oriented
What we offer:
- Salary: 50% – 65% Commission based on experience
- Company visa and medical insurance
- Ongoing training provided by the company.
- Strong administrative support
- Access to user-friendly CRM software
- Immediate commission release
- Professional Photographers for your properties
- Inhouse Graphic Designer
- Diverse & inclusive corporate culture, we promote equal opportunity
- RERA Training and RERA Card provided by the company
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 8
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- High school or equivalent