Fix Price Group PLC is a group of companies, one of the leading retailers in the segment.
The Fix Price retail chain includes over 5,000 stores in Eastern Europe and Asia.
The company was established in 2007. In 2021, Fix Price held an IPO, which was the biggest in the history of Russian retail.
Three reasons why you should join our team:
- Social mission. The Fix Price retail offers the lowest prices for everyday products such as groceries, homewares, non-food, toys, clothes, cosmetics and stationery.
- Sustainable business model and strong brand that conquers the world.
- Fix Price is the fastest growing player in the global fixed price market so you will have great career opportunities.
Now we are looking for a Import manager. We invite you to become a part of our team and grow together!
- Planning your work based on department plans and tasks set by the category manager in category (non-food);
- Inventory and product needs management at distribution centers of the network;
- Placement and support of orders from imported and UAE suppliers;
- Work on the design of packaging for placed imported goods;
- Working with shipping documents;
- Product quality control;
- Management and control of mutual settlements with suppliers.
- Interaction with suppliers on the conclusion of new contracts;
- Preparation of contracts and documents for the conclusion of contracts;
- Generation of reports (cost dynamics, suppliers, sales volumes, revenue, prices, inventories);
- Monitoring of competitors, assortment, prices.
- Grow with us in our unique project in UAE, working with interesting people and using unique technologies for business process
- Job Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale; FMCG; Purchasing & Procurement
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies