We are looking for a creative and inspiring Fresh Graduate Engineer to handle projects in Kuwait. An outstanding architect and civil engineer, has strong interpersonal skills, demonstrates superior technical design skills and is able to create designs that are functional, creative, and sustainable.
Note: Candidates must be residents of Kuwait only.
Architectural & Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
* Meeting clients and identifying their needs and requirements.
* Manage design projects from concept development to completion.
* Develop and submit project proposals.
Modifying designs and plans to suit client needs.
* Prepare drawings, blueprints, specifications and construction documents.
* Conduct research and prepare reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
* Adhere to safety standards and local planning regulations.
* Setting and adhering to budgets and schedules.
* Manage project teams and collaborate with other construction professionals.
Architectural & Civil Engineer Requirements:
* Degree in Architecture or a related field.
* Excellent technical drawing skills.
* Strong communication and project management skills.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc.
* Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
* Strong creative and visualization skills.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Civil Engineering; Project & Construction Planning; Architecture
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Civil Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Residence Location