QA QC Civil Inspector (NEOM Project)
To Assure all the quality documents has been done or made and documents are controlled as per project
standards and requirement
• To implement the quality control procedures including Method statements, ITP, Checklist, All kind of
testing etc. to project requirements.
• Reviewing and submission of Method statements submitted by Subcontractors.
• Reviewing of all logs like ITR, Method statement, material inspection, material testing logs including
steel, concrete, soil etc.
• Raising and submission of Inspection & Test Requests, Implementation of all quality documents to
• All kind of site testing or lab testing for materials.
• Preparing and Reviewing ITRs for Payment milestone / Application.
• Manages the nonconformance issues to their Resolution in liaison with responsible party (Subcontractor
/ Vendor), reviews all inspection reports & maintains them in a manner.
• Follow up for NCRs and NNCs, close out raised by Engineer.
• Primary inspection during execution works, to ensure the ongoing works as per approved MS approved
drawings and project specifications.
• To check all materials delivered on-site, to ensure received materials in accordance with relevant order,
• Raising MIRs to the consultant check, to verify the material delivered on-site as per approved MARs
(Material approval Request), project standards and specifications.
• Inspection for snags/punch list preparation with Engineer, it’s closure, documentation and approval.
• To ensure the project document has been prepared according to project requirements and approved by
• Preparation of As-built documentation and site records for final handover
• Key internal interaction with: the Engineer’s site team.
• Key external interaction with Department / Project teams