As QHSE Manager, you will ensure client satisfaction vide cost effective resource planning, asset management, team building, staff motivation and development while adhering to DSV guidelines on Safety, Health, Sanitation, Security & Environmental Integrity. Oversees the warehouse and distribution activities for as related to; Operational Safety, Training Standardizations, and Environmental Safety and Occupational Health (ESOH).
- Tracks and coordinates environmental health and safety programs for all DSV Kuwait.
- Tracks, Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace in coordination with the Warehousing Management.
- Ensures and tracks HSE conduct on-site inspections to audit physical conditions and safe work practices. Provide advice and counsel concerning all Warehousing /Sites.
- Develops controls for identified hazards. Coordinate the implementation of controls from results of hazard analysis. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the hazard control system, policies, and procedures and recommend changes that reflect improved opportunities to eliminate workplace accidents and injuries.
- Assists in the development of specialized education and training materials. Conduct specialized safety and environmental training programs to communicate hazard control information.
- Track, Compile, analyze, interpret, and report accident, loss, and exposure statistical data; prepare comprehensive recommendations for corrective action to eliminate or minimize potential hazards. Review injury and property damage reports.
- Incorporate essential occupational health, safety, and environmental requirements in all purchasing actions.
- Tracks & monitors records, performs record keeping duties, and prepares reports related to sanitation, safety, and pest control.
- Remains current on applicable regulations and guidelines to effectively coordinate sanitation and safety programs and acts as resource for other facility staff.
- Supervises HSE staff, communicating policies and procedures and overseeing Team administration.
Educational Qualifications & Certifications:
- Minimum bachelor’s degreeDiploma in Science (preferable)
- Minimum 3 years in a similar position
- Preferably Internal Auditor for EMS & OHSAS.
- Knowledge of the occupational safety standard practices, processes, tools, equipment, and materials related to operations.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to a variety of warehouses.
- Knowledge of inspection/ investigative techniques and procedures.
- Ability to interpret and apply standards, rules, and regulations.
- Articulate – ability to write procedures and reports.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Quality Control
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies