Only Female Candidates can apply for this job role with similar experience in the same field! The Successful Candidate has all the below requirements.
• Minimum Qualifications: Must have previous Real Estate Admin Experience.
• Must be well versed with Trakheesi System and Dubai Rest.
• Must have hands-on experience with Broker pad. Must have excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with Property Finder
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills. The Role: Creating, Editing, Updating, and Publishing listings on Dubizzle and Bayut through the relevant CRMs.
• Obtaining the Trakheesi Permits for all advertisements.
• Registering and Renewing Agreements with respected Developers.
• Managing listings on Property Finder Ensuring High-Quality Scores for each listing.
• Ensure proper documentation, proper descriptions, and good quality photos of listings before go-live to property portals – Bayut, Property Finder.
• Drafting Tenancy Contracts and Addendum for New and Renewal properties.
• Ensuring both tenant and Landlord documents are complete and updated on the CRM system. Ensure that listing documents are done within compliance guidelines and correctly updated onto the internal CRM. Prepare weekly listing reports Ensure all the listing information is accurate, Coordinate with the agents in terms of unit availability and marketing, ensuring only available properties are advertised. Registering and Renewing Agreements with respected Developers.
• Coordinate with developers to obtain NOC and agents’ access to the developer’s online portal.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1