· Closing the deals and delivering the full commitment.
· Matching clients to specific properties and acting as an investment advisor to our clients.
· Building strong relationships with Developers, Owners, Sellers, and Buyers.
· Conducting listing appointments
· Self-generation of new property listings and new business from our own client database.
· Arranging meetings with clients and conducting property viewings.
· Negotiating offers between both buyer and seller/tenant/landlord & developer.
· Managing the sale or lease as it proceeds to the transaction, and liaising with all interested parties.
· Becoming knowledgeable about your specific area in Dubai and showing local amenities to prospective buyers/tenants.
· Expert up-to-date knowledge of the rules and regulations surrounding the residential property market within Dubai.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Sales Outsourcing
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies