Do you have excellent leadership skills and are you able to perform under pressure? Then we are looking for you! For our client are we looking for a Registrar Anaesthesia in Kuwait. Our client is a private multi-specialty hospital in Kuwait. Their 110 bed facility offers both inpatient and outpatient services that cover a wide range of medical and surgical specialties.
what we offer
Your salary is a tax free all-inclusive salary! You will have a direct and permanent employment with our client, for either 2 or 3 years. Our client offers you healthcare coverage and a free gym membership, and generous various leave and study days.
- Before surgery: evaluate the patient to develop an anesthesia plan, taking into consideration the patient’s medical history and physical condition;
- During surgery: use advanced technology to monitor the body’s functions and determine how best to regulate and treat the body’s vital organ systems while administering a personalized, delicate balance of anesthetic medications;
- After surgery: reverse the effects of the anesthetic medications and return the patient to consciousness. Keep the patient in a comfortable state during recovery and provide critical care medicine in the intensive care unit. More comprehensive approach, including medication and pain control procedures.
who you are
skills & competencies:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain choices to patients;
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick, accurate decisions;
- Practical skills for examining patients and performing clinical procedures;
- Ability to put people at their ease and inspire trust and confidence;
- Leadership and management skills.
education & qualifications:
- MBBS AND Master or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience (including 1 year after Master);
- Willing to relocate to Kuwait
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Teaching and Academics
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies