Are you able to work under pressure and do you have excellent problem solving skills? Then we are looking for you! For our client are we looking for a Registrar Radiology in Kuwait. Our client is a private multi-specialty hospital in Kuwait. Their 110 bed facility offers both inpatient and outpatient services that cover a wide range of medical and surgical specialties.
what we offer
Your salary is a tax free all-inclusive salary! You will have a direct and permanent employment with our client, for either 2 or 3 years. Our client offers you healthcare coverage and a free gym membership, and generous various leave and study days.
Our client is a private multi-specialty hospital in Kuwait. They are looking to hire a dynamic and motivated Registrar Radiology as part of the development and expansion of the Radiology services.
- Performs General and specialized radiological procedures that will require independent judgement with ingenuity and imitative prescribing ionizing radiation. Consult Senior Registrars and Consultants in all professional matters and supervise Residents, providing assistance when necessary to improve their clinical expertise and professional behavior;
- Administers contrast media to patients requiring same in dynamic investigations of the gastro-intestinal tract, urinary tract and other examinations to demonstrate the anatomy, physiology and pathology of the area;
- Assists in patient emergencies following reactions to contrast media;
- Practice sterile techniques where applicable and observes all infection control methods as stipulated in the infection control manual;
- Cooperates with all personnel in maintaining the professional conduct in the department and maintains correct ethical relationships;
- Helps in consultations from other medical staff;
- Takes part in teaching and training radiology trainees and residents;
- Through the chain of command and/or occurrence variance report, identifies any occurrence not consistent with the operation of the hospital or standard of services for patients, employees or visitors and situations that out-patients, staff or visitors at risk for injury or other harm;
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge , skills and abilities;
- On call duties are required.
who you are
You are a dedicated physician with great knowledge of your specialty, you will use your skills and various medical imaging techniques to produce visual representations of specific areas of the human body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatment.
skills & competencies:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain choices to patients;
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick, accurate decisions;
- Practical skills for examining patients and performing clinical procedures;
- Ability to put people at their ease and inspire trust and confidence;
- Leadership and management skills.
education & qualifications:
- MBBS or equivalent qualification AND completion of specialty qualification in Radiology;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience (including 1 year after Master);
- Willing to relocate to Kuwait
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Teaching and Academics
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies