Are you a critical thinking and do you have excellent problem-solving skills? Then we are looking for you! For our client are we looking for a Registrar Urology in Kuwait. Our client is a private multi-specialty hospital in Kuwait. Their 110 bed facility offers both inpatient and outpatient services that cover a wide range of medical and surgical specialties. Their 1,000 healthcare professionals work together to provide essential health care services.
what we offer
Your salary is a tax free all-inclusive salary! You will have a direct and permanent employment with our client, for either 2 or 3 years. Our client offers you healthcare coverage and a free gym membership, and generous various leave and study days.
The client is looking for an ambitious Urologist to join their healthcare team. You will be responsible for exterminating, treating, advising and monitoring patients’ health of reproductive organs, urinary tracts, bladders and kidneys.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible;
- Carry out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by Consultant/Senior Registrar in Urology in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges;
- Participate in the on-call duties as required by the department/division;
- Instruct and guide when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department/division;
- Report and discuss all unusual findings, complication or alterations in the management plan, with the Specialist and Consultant;
- Strive to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical
who you are
Looking for a professional physician with excellent communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people of all ages.
skills & competencies:
- Advanced research skills and experience;
- Up to date with recent research, publications and discoveries in the field;
- Knowledge of latest technology and best practices;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
education & qualifications:
- MBBS or equivalent qualification AND completion of specialty qualification in Urology;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience (including 1 year after Master);
- Willing to relocate to Kuwait.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Teaching and Academics
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies