• Account manager will be involved in all sales cycle process, which includes but not limited to:
• Identify and build the target customers base
• Potential customer database creation
• Initiating first level interactions
• Building an account plan and using internal stake holders to nurture the account.
• Updating CRM regularly with all the relevant information.
• Executing the sales campaigns by using the marketing team when ever needed
• Working with other sales team members to increase the funnel in the practice.
• Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers and other stake holders within prospect accounts to secure new business opportunities.
• Closing the deals on time maintaining highest possible profit margins.
• Maintain a high standard of service within new and existing accounts to ensure continued business.
• Driving business and ensuring sustained growth, focusing on achieving/ surpassing sales targets.
• Expanding business reach and proactively creating new sales leads/ opportunities.
• Maintaining active accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and opportunities for repeat business.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, participating in various trainings assigned by the line manager etc.
• Maintain an appropriate sales pipeline to achieve quota and keep pipeline updated.
• Liaise with different product divisions for cross selling opportunities.
• Working closely with Finance team to ensure that payment collection is done on time.
Work Experience & Educational Qualifications
• Must have 3-6+ years of relevant experience in consultative client facing selling of IT infrastructure. (System Integrator experience will get priority)
• Must have strong understanding of different IT technologies like advanced computing, servers, storage, Microsoft Windows Server, Backup solutions, information security solutions like firewalls, EDR, SIEM, VA &PT Services, GRC services, NDR, XDR, FIM, IAM & PAM, Applications like ERP, Business Analytics tools, BPM etc.
• Must possess a verifiable track record of outstanding business development performance in current or prior roles.
• Experience in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans, in a large and in a dynamic sales environment.
- Job Location
- Ad Dar al Bayda, Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $2,000 – $3,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 12
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; India; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia