- This Job is Located in Alexandria, Egypt.
- We Provide Accommodation for non residents in the Hotel
- We provide very attractive Package + Bonus
- Our Package includes first class medical insurance
A Sales & Marketing Manager with 10+ years of experience is needed(Hotels Experience).
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
Responsibilities For Sales & Marketing Manager:
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- We’re looking for someone with 10+ years of experience in Sales & E-Business marketing, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar, and is familiar with the software/tools.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing and e-business and social media.
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Hospitality & Accomodation
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10