· Develops new prospects and maintain favorable and long-lasting relationships with new and existing clients to increase revenue.
· Ensures that organizational goods and services consistently meet client needs.
· Provides quotations for goods and services when needed.
· Liaise with Marketing and product managers to keep current clients informed of product advantages.
· Acquire market intelligence, new clients, and project leads from the field.
· Develops sales plan and strategic approach to client development.
· Set goals for the department and follow up on achieving the targets.
· B. S. in Engineering. ( preferable mechanical or mechatronics engineer)
· Experience with Pharmaceutical Production process.
· Familiar with effective selling skills, and professional sales practices.
· Must be able to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and advanced presentation skills at all levels of business.
· Strong organizational, project management, and teamwork skills.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· Willing to travel locally and internationally.
· Effective key account management skills and the ability to develop relationships and partnerships both internally and externally.
· Perfect command of English.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma