The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
- The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Using Sales Force Program.
- Support sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or science is preferred.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Job Location
- 6th of October, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Electrical Engineering; Mechanical Engineering
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $0 – $500
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 6
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma