The Sales Engineer responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Searching for new customers & travelling to visit potential customers.
– Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
• Recording and maintaining customer contact data.
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
• Making technical presentations, demonstrating how a product will meet customer needs.
– Persuading customers that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
– Assisting in the negotiation tender and contract terms.
– Presenting customer quotations and closing sales. Requesting support from Sales Manager as required.
– Promoting aftersales support services in conjunction with products sales offers.
– Reporting to Sales Manager regularly on Customer visits and enquiry status.
– Meeting regular sales targets.
– Observing all company regulations and complying with company Ethics as well as local and international regulations/ legislation.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred or equivalent. At least 1:3 years’ sales experience in heavy equipment.
– Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with customers & colleagues at all levels.
– Must be able to work in a structured manner.
– Strong organizational skills to balance workload and prioritize effectively.
– Must be highly motivated and efficient: a self-starter.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Commercial fluency in English and Arabic is mandatory.
– Excellent computer skills.
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Heavy Industry & Metallurgy; Mechanical Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma