To generate new business by developing new clients, maintain current client base and increase sales revenue through existing clients and enhance current market share in the assigned territores and associated brands and channels.
- Actively pursue growth opportunities, by developing new clients and maintaining good relationship with existing clients – Hotels, Arabic Restaurants, F&B Outlets, Catering Companies, Health Clubs, Universities
- Deliver agreed revenue and share objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis; achieve monthly ‘Maintain the Aim’ KPI’s and set sales target as per assigned territory/ customer base;
- Drive new business growth across all facets of the business in line with the sales targets/budgets set by the Category Manager,
- Continuously promote sales activities personally, by developing and concentrating on new key accounts and developing business with existing accounts,
- Ensures accurate compilation and reporting of operational and financial information about the customers,
- Achieve a balanced portfolio of business that maximizes operational efficiency and reduces risk all in accordance to the allocation of targets set by the Category Manager,
- Conduct customer presentations and details sales/project proposals.
- Constant communication with new customers, customer support and the Food Service management departments about relevant company policies, departmental expectations and customer expectations.
- Ensure all customer visits, opportunities and any other customer information (by self and team) are updated and shared with the Management.
- Proactively work with the Finance Department to ensure all payments are collected within the agreed timelines as per the credit terms the customer has with the company.
- Any other related duties/projects assigned by department Supervisor from time to time to meet business exigencies.
Preferable Graduate Degree. BBA – Marketing subject.
Exposure to UAE HORECA and F&B Industry (Food Industry) – 2-3 years minimum of Dubai and Northern Emirates Market
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office is essential.
- Exposure to ERP systems will be added advantage.
- Valid UAE driving license MUST.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies