Certification Body approved by SASO looking for an experienced salesman in the certification field to carry on the following duties:
- Day-to-day Operational responsibilities (Communications with the relevant parties to arrange appointments).
- Perform initial document scanning only as per documents availability, and not as per documents content review.
- Minimum two-year work experience in SASO SASO/ ESMA/SABER related field
- Awareness in product certification according to ISO/IEC 17065, ISO 17020, 17021-1, 17025
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in management or related to the schemes, standards being operated, and products being certified
- Knowledge of applicable schemes and standards of SASO/SABER
- Providing a first-class service in order to push the sales of a certain product. Acting as an intermediary between producers and clientele. Making the necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales. Allowing people to make inquiries as necessary.
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Reaching out to customer leads through cold calling
- Supplying management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Complying any assignments of Sales and Marketing Manager in a framework of Sales & Marketing field.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Laboratory & Quality Control
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- High school or equivalent