IDRAK is looking for qualified counsellors with a passion for developing the potential of young children in an American school in Baghdad, Iraq.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing team that is dedicated to providing the best possible life opportunities for children. This role will require huge amounts of resilience, perseverance for the long haul and a constant drive for excellence. However, this is also a role that will be incredibly rewarding.
School Counsellor: Elementary and Primary students.
Attractive salary + accommodation + yearly tickets + medical insurance provided
· A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology/Educational psychology /Clinical psychology
· Preference for Master degree holders
· Preference for 3 years of experience in similar role
- Job Location
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Training & Education Center
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Teaching and Academics
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $2,000 – $3,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma