– To develop and lead high-performing, multi-disciplinary teams to the successful implementation of the group / division products and setting the standards for the teams to follow.
– The Scrum Master will guide and coach the Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers. He/She will be responsible for the Scrum practice and increasing effectiveness of the application of Scrum within the team and will support the Team to focus on prioritized work and deliver business value.
– One of the main roles of the Scrum Master is to work with the scrum team, internal and external stakeholders to drive decision making in alignment to the product roadmap and vision. The Scrum Master will coach the team in how to self-organize and improve their cross-functional skills and will protect the team by removing impediments and focusing the team in delivery.
– As Agile is all about inspect and adapt, the Scrum Master is expected to contribute to the advancement and improvement not only of the Scrum team but also of the agile practice within the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or similar
• Desirable: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
• Minimum 10 years of working experience in IT project/product development out of which 4 years have been as a Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager in product or project development on an Agile team
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies