Job Description and Qualifications
The Jazan IGCC is the world’s largest IGCC (Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle Power Plant) facility processing up to 100,000BPD of vacuum residue to generate 2100 MMSCFD syngas.
The 4 GW Combined Cycle Power Generation Plant consists of Syngas/ULSD fired Gas Turbines, HRSGs, Steam Turbines, Water Cooled Condenser, Process Steam and Water Systems, including the related equipment, piping and process valves and Sea Water Condenser Cooling system.
The facility is located in the Jazan Economic City, in the province of Jazan, KSA.
JIGPC requires a process engineer based at site to support the safe and reliable operation of the Power Generation Plant.
- Provide plant process engineering technical support to maintain safe, reliable and efficient operation for the Jazan IGCC Power Block.
- Provide engineering support to identify performance gaps, troubleshoot problems, and develop solutions to resolve plant operating issues.
- Provide technical support for developing and driving reliability and productivity improvements to meet our financial targets.
- Support controls and advanced controls functions to achieve consistent and optimum plant performance.
- Provide process safety support, including technical and safety reviews for MOC’s, Hazard Reviews, and RCA’s.
- Support development and execution for new projects and plant modifications.
- Provide technical training to operations and engineering
- Establish and maintain compliance with all company and local regulations.
- Job Location
- Jizan, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Chemical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies