Senior finance officer – Arabic speaker
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assess current finance processes and controls and manage transition to new end state finance processes and controls
- Working closely with internal and external finance and technical teams and evaluate how system changes will affect processes, controls, master data, and reporting from RTR and Treasury perspective to build the manual workaround solutions.
- Ensure that manual workarounds are in line with the global end state design for the country.
- Track project requirements and delivery against milestones with the implementation teams identifying and co-ordinating resolution of any constraints or issues.
- Communicate with the all the stakeholders to ensure effective use of the manual workarounds/ de-risk delivery
- Perform all required testing for system and manual interfaces that supports the Go live
- Helps coordination of validation exercise by facilitating/coordinating business teams during a design, testing as well as cut-over activities for RTR and treasury and ensure the manual workarounds flow smoothly across the functions
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies