1. Lead Audit Engagements to be executed in quality and timely manner.
2. Supervise assistant auditors and evaluate their performance.
3. Provide consultation to audit clients on assessing and managing risks.
4. Discuss and resolve any disagreements with the Management of audit clients.
5. Monitor the closure of audit recommendations and reviewing supporting evidences.
6. Assist the General Auditor/Associate General Auditor in development of Annual Risk Based Audit Plans.
7. Assist the General Auditor/Associate General Auditor in development of deliverables for Audit Committee.
8. Exhibit the highest level of professional objectivity in gathering, evaluating, and communicating information about the activity or process being examined.
9. Apply the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing included in the International Professional Practices Framework of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
10. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the General Auditor/Associate General Auditor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent along with Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
Fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in auditing.
-Quality and Result Orientation
-Adaptability and Innovation
-Initiative & Self-Development
-Team Work & Interpersonal/ Communication Skills
-International Professional Practices Framework
-Governance, risk and control
-Internal audit delivery
- Job Location
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance