eMagine Solutions are looking for an enterprise architect who has experience in technical execution of Digital and IOT solutions in one or multiple areas such as:
• Transmission and Distribution Networks
• Manufacturing, Automotive, Food and Beverage
• Smart Buildings and Mobility
• Partner with Portfolio Lead meeting and visiting customers, understanding their challenges and demands, proposing solutions and technically consult and guide the sales process to drive business value and outcomes.
• Identify and translate individual technical customer requirements into a comprehensive solution architecture, starting from ideation to final solution design.
• Propose and design end-to-end IoT & digitalization solutions establishing performance metrics, process optimizations and leveraging existing tools to ensure a highly scalable, high-performance solution for top tier companies.
• Lead the data architecture function, setting out the strategy and roadmap for the future data architecture, as informed by use cases.
• Management of data architecture team, primarily the Technical Design squad, including addressing resourcing issues.
• Product ownership for the Technical Design squad, setting priorities and definition of done for both strategic and operational work
• Chairing the Enterprise Architecture & Design Authority which is the architectural governance forum; including linking this into wider organisation
• Developing the connections between the architectural team and roadmap and the broader needs, platforms, and data
• Ensure architectural compliance and rigour through application of EA methodologies, best practice design patterns and through development of architectural principles and guard rails. You will also need to look for opportunities to collaborate and reuse components
Required Skills and Experience:
• 10+ years of solution architecture and IT implementation experience, having worked in highly technical and analytics roles
• 8+ years in application, data and network architectures, visual data ingestion, stream / batch processing, analytics on enterprise-scale IoT projects
• Demonstrated experience in leading and developing IoT solution architecture and PoC / MVP(s) for large-scale enterprise-wide solutions
• Broad familiarity with cloud platforms, IoT solution and product-based architectures including analytics, compute infrastructure, cloud platforms, networking, communication protocols, sensors etc.
• Lead role as architect in software solution engineering projects
• Understand end-to-end solution and services model, Consulting, Solution Design to Build (Technology) to Operate (Optimization and Managed Services)