- Lead process engineering support of the Gasifier to identify performance gaps, troubleshoot problems, and develop solutions to resolve plant operating issues.
- Define, appropriate KPIs for GFU performance (efficiency, reliability, availability, specific consumptions of utility & energy, emissions, etc.)
- Liaise with Planning department in defining and implementing the Yearly/Monthly/Weekly production plans
- Understanding Gasification process chemistry, sampling systems and Lab results reading & interpretation.
- Provide Process engineering guidance to junior engineers including the review of process calculations, process specs and MOC documentation.
- Provide process safety support, including technical and safety reviews for MOC’s, Hazard Reviews, and RCA’s.
- Support the development and execution of plant modifications projects.
- Establish and maintain compliance with all company and local regulations.
- Job Location
- Jizan, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Chemical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies