Job Title:- SharePoint consultant
Location – Qatar
Duration of contract:12 Months (Extendable depending on project)
• Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, or Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in web development.
• Proved expertise in SharePoint 2013 configuration, administration and SDK development.
• High level experience in ASP.NET and MVC.
• Significant knowledge of database concepts (mainly Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012),
solution architecture, and application design.
• Knowledge of various programming languages and object-oriented concepts – namely .NET
with its different flavors, in addition to WCF/JSON service development.
• Familiarity with client/server and Internet-based system architectures
Provide analysis of the website’s business health and creates conversion paths so that the
marketing team can monitor their efforts.
• Utilize latest technologies and make sure all DI sites and portals are always mobile-friendly
and multi-platform ready
• Responsible for implementing the ongoing development of the websites of the DI and
performing their day-to-day site maintenance
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Human Resources Outsourcing
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies