· Manage and Motivate sales teams to meet targets, increase sales and ensure efficiency
· Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales volumes to maximize profit.
· Respond to customer complaints and comments
· Answer questions of sales team regarding products arrival dates.
· Prepare a list of products expected to arrive to be provided to the sales department.
· Ensure that all imported products are displayed on time and make the necessary inspections to verify the work being done appropriately.
· Maintain awareness of market trends and understand forthcoming customer initiatives.
· Prepare all requires reports.
· Keep each customer file as required.
· Apply all related ISO: 9001 processes, workflows and work instructions as required.
· Perform other related duties as required
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma