The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day management of two social media accounts on multiple online channels. The Social Media Coordinator should possess an understanding of the brand identity, a basic knowledge of media planning and content, strategic community management tactics, and analytics-driven solutions.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Proven work experience in content planning on social media platforms for professional firms.
- Knowledge of metrics like referral, organic, and social traffic, along with an understanding of SEO parameters.
- Proficient in creating original content as per the requirement of the company and target audience.
- Excellent grasp of conventional and modern communication channels for conveying the desired message effectively.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related fields
• Advanced understanding of social media platforms, including Instagram
• Knowledgeable in basic media planning and content creation
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and report on trends and insights
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a strong attention to detail
• Creative problem solving and effective time management
• Ability to work autonomously, accurately, and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Food & Beverage Production
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $500 – $1,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2