- Prepare shipping bills of lading and required documentation for outgoing products shipping by truck
- Prepare courier shipments paperwork
- Arrange carriers for shipments and coordinate orders where possible
- Get best freight costs by referencing the Freight Matrix or find better price in those cases where the freight matrix is not properly maintained and updated
- Sources emergency shipping carriers
- Develop and maintain daily schedule for shipping and receiving in coordination with the customer service and planning departments.
- Ensure orders are shipped on time to meet expected delivery dates
- Communicate problems and or required changes on sales orders with customer service personnel
- Communicates with production coordinator (When will product be ready to ship)
- Communicate additional labeling requirements to shipping staff
- Report any shortages of products needed to ship to the Scheduler and customer service rep.
- React to shipment changes (cancelled orders, material not ready)
- Communicate the preparation of samples required to be shipped to the shipping staff
- Maintain shipping files
- PGI (Moves inventory out of Quantity Available) shipments as soon as orders have shipped to ensure accurate available inventories
- Dispatch orders as soon as jobs are closed
- GRN all freight costs
- Schedule the receipt of all raw materials coming in by truck as per the Raw Material Delivery Schedule
- GR all raw materials that arrive by truck/container on the day of delivery
- GR (receive) all plant, lab, maintenance, safety and packaging supplies.
- Print the HU’s required and give to the shipping staff to be attached to the materials prior to warehousing.
- Report discrepancies to the planner and warns planner of non-arrival of scheduled deliveries of raw materials.
- Communicate to the Quality department when resins have arrived so testing can be done.
- Maintain receiving files
- Ensures customer returns are authorized by the Director of Marketing prior to unloading.
- Ensure that products returned to Ingenia are communicated to the Quality department when they arrive so that the proper disposition can be made and the materials can be weighed, labeled and put back in inventory under the correct quality status.
- Inform customer service when returns status is complete so proper credits can be applied.
- Return raw materials to suppliers as per the direction of the purchaser and communicate to the Accounts Payable department that materials are being returned.
- Report problems and proposes solutions to the Global Logistics Leader
- Follow up on freight complaints and enter information on the internal MIS system when necessary
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Performs special projects as needed and directed by his/her direct or indirect supervisor
- Can provide backup for production coordinator and shippers.
- Helps with answering the telephone.
- Manages regular mail, express mail distribution and/or courier deliveries.
- Prepare Packaging POs as needed
Bachelor Degree in Management
2 years experience in manufacturing or shipping or purchasing environment
- Job Location
- Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Petrochemicals & Refined Petroleum Products Manufacture
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies