A leading Medical Devices company is actively recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Executive to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the execution of the recruitment process.
- Builds a pipeline of potential talents to fill the existing and future manpower requirements.
- Sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing candidates.
- Measures and identifies areas of improvement by using recruiting metrics.
- Leads the recruitment and selection activities ensuring that the most suitable candidate is selected for the right position in a time and cost-effective manner.
- Champion candidate experience and ensure continuous improvement in the process.
- Sourcing candidates through job boards, social media, referrals, educational institutions & external recruiters.
- Manages employee files and prepares employee’s contract.
- Looks after the onboarding and induction plan for newly hired employees.
- Building and develop a trusted relationship with key partners and stakeholders and maintain this relationship.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates must be based in the UAE.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must; HR related certificate is a plus.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in talent acquisition and recruitment process.
- Excellent communication, strategic mindset, and effective leadership skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Medical & Healthcare Equipment
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies