A leading technology company is actively recruiting a Technical Business Analyst to be based in Amman, Jordan.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Analyze, facilitate, model, and organize information to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs.
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users.
- Ensuring end-user proficiency with new systems, programs, and applications across departments.
- Reporting to Management and obtaining approval for system development projects.
- Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
- Monitoring product licenses and ensuring compliance with IT industry regulations.
- Promoting system efficiency and security by integrating performance metrics and encryption.
- Implementing new advancements in the field of system and enterprise architecture.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Degree / PG Diploma in computer sciences or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 – 8 years’ experience in payments/ retail banking industry.
- Must have programming background, experience in product development.
- Knowledge in Banking and Financial operation principles.
- Knowledge in Oracle Database, Web Services and Services Oriented Architecture, SOAP.
- Proficient in Java SE, SQL, PL/SQL, XML.
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems and networks using TCP/IP protocol.
- Strong understanding of project life cycle, software implementation and maintenance, testing processes and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies