Telesales managers are responsible for managing the telesales team within a company. Their job is to train the junior staff, set sales targets, implement sales strategies, monitor performance, and handle customer complaints.
- Meeting with sales managers to discuss telesales strategies.
- Training junior telesales staff.
- Writing sales scripts and customer answer sheets.
- Implementing sales strategies.
- Managing the telesales team and assisting junior staff.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Setting weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Handling escalated customer complaints.
- Compiling and presenting sales reports.
- Job Location
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Residence Location
- Dammam,Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia