KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency) is a state-funded trade and investment promotion organization operated by the Government of South Korea. It was founded in 1962 and has promoted Korea’s international trade and export since its establishment.
Promotion activities from KOTRA include market research, sales and marketing for Korean SMEs(Small & Medium sized Enterprises) in Jordan, and organizing trade fairs and trade delegations into Jordan and Korea.
The KOTRA Amman office has been an essential contact point for Jordanian companies, associations and institutions interested in business with Korea since 1977.
To strengthen our team in Amman, we are looking for one employee in the following areas :
Job Title : Temporary employment for supporting businesses between Jordan and Korea
– Export/Sales/Marketing support for Korean SMEs into Jordan
– Market research and analysis in Jordan industries, public sectors, regulations, policies, etc.
– Establish business contacts with Jordanian buyers, investors, and government officials
– Support for trade delegations and trade fairs, consulting for Korean SMEs
– Organizing B2B events such as local exhibitions, delegation trips to Korea or Jordan
– Support the Knowledge Sharing Program managed by Korean government
– Legally able to work in Jordan (At least a permanent residence permit is required)
– Have at least a BA degree
– Business-fluent English skill
– Be able to travel to Korea or any other country if needed
– Driver’s license required in Jordan
– If you can speak Korean, you will be given preference when hiring.
– Previous knowledge of market consulting or marketing/sales in companies or organizations is an advantage.
– Successfully completed studies or a comparable qualification
– Characterized by an open approach to people, high social skills, reliability, resilience, flexibility and a confident demeanor
– High willingness to learn
– Showing work initiative
– Analytical and results-oriented way of working
– Very good MS Office skills
– 8-month fixed-term employment contract (1 month of probation period included)
– Starting date of work : Before 19 Feb 2023
– Annual salary: Negotiable
How to apply:
– Send your documents to the KOTRA email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post them on Bayt.com
1. CV in English
2. Letter of motivation in English
Deadline : 28th January 2023
Address: 3rd Floor (No.303&304), Campbell Gray Living Building, New Abdali Area, Amman, 11194 Jordan
* Note: Recruitment may be cancelled if there are false facts in the information the applicant provided. (The relevant certificates/references are needed before getting employed)
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Business Consultancy Services; Administration Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies