Trade Marketing Manager-FMCG
Trade marketing manager for FMCG develops brand collaborating with distributors/dealers or retailer channels. Various marketing strategies are employed including product launches, public relations, and communications efforts, setting up displays and designing loyalty programs.
- Sets strategic marketing direction for the company
- Achieving volume, market share & profit targets in line with agreed forecast/s
- Planning & executing all marketing activities within the timelines and new product launches within budgets.
- Sets Pricing Strategy taking into consideration market dynamics, competitor prices, brand positioning & brand profitability
- Manages Training workshops for the sales staff to enhance creativity.
- Strong working relationships with the suppliers and in general the local market
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- FMCG; Food & Beverage Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma