Job Description and Qualifications
IV. Job Description & Responsibilities
- Turnover/Completions Engineer
- Supervise and support of Completions Assistants/Clerks.
- Training of Technical Assistants and Clerks and ongoing review of work scope quality.
- Identification of sub-system limits and the updating of limits in line with latest revision P&ID’s/SLD’s.
- Population of the completions management database in line with applicable project procedures and latest design data.
- Completion of data downloads and verification of data on completion of imports.
- Production and issue of Inspection Test Records (ITRs) and liaison with construction and pre-commissioning personnel to ensure correct completion of these.
- Day to day operation and control of the mechanical completion database and system completion records.
- Control of change to the completions management database in line with project change control procedures.
- Compilation and verification of mechanical completion handover packages in line with agreed system handover schedule
- Ensuring mechanical completion data, documentation and handovers are in line with agreed project procedures.
- Adherence to all applicable site/project safety procedures.
- Active participation in all company and project safety initiatives.
- Status reporting of completions progress as required by the project.
V. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Time Served Apprenticeship or OND/HND in relevant engineering subject (or equivalent).
- 10 years of experience in Construction and Commissioning on industrial gases, oil & gas or related industry projects with 5 years in a Turnover role
- Expert with GO-Completion or similar software
- Ability to work and deliver project milestones in a consistent and structured manner
- Good understanding of the principles of Process/Electrical systemisation – Limits of System Handover
- Middle East project experience
- Experience of working on camp-based construction sites in remote Middle East locations
- Experience of working in multicultural project teams
- Strong safety values
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies